Triangle Pizazz Technique Sheet
The Triangle Pizazz unit is a variation of the Shaded 4 Patch. It can be constructed as identical units to make pinwheels and bow ties, or as mirror image units to create star points as well as other unique creations. As always the unit will be made oversized then trimmed down to reveal a perfectly sized unit with perfectly matched points. Best of all, it was made without cutting or piecing a single triangle. Includes 21 different Triangle Pizazz unit sizes.
- One page, laminated for durability
- Three hole punched
- Companion technique for Tucker Trimmer 1 and 3
- Twenty one unit size options from 2" to 12" finished
- Block and project suggestions included
- Free online video for unit construction and tool trim down (coming soon!)